| || |
Why Servo-Index Drives from Servotec
Through a comparison of the highly successful application of our Servo-Index drive on notching presses, with the traditional index gear driven presses, it becomes clear the advantages of using Servotec's Servo-Index drives are enormous.
|Aside from the outstanding control and precision our Servo-Index Drives provide (through almost total elimination of any backlash), the savings, both in financial and time terms, are just as dramatic. |
- No more spending hundreds of hours each year changing over gears for each new lamination. Changes are made in a matter of minutes.
- No need for the tedious process of the manual quality control of laminations, our servo-index driven presses constantly check their notches as they work to ensure perfection.
- No time spent working out inventory, ordering and waiting weeks for new gears.
Our Servo-Index Drives pay for themselves over a an incredibly short period of time.
- Elimination of the $1000's spent each year on new gears.
- No gearing limitations requiring expensive custom made gears.
- Time is money and the elimination of gear changing, manual quality control, costly down time, ordering and waiting for gears, means huge savings.